Thursday, March 01, 2007

My Gollum sculpt is done, at last!

I was a little lazier than I wanted to be on my Gollum sculpt. I should have had him finished a couple weeks ago, but nevertheless, done at last! And he's my best and favorite of them all!

I need to get the ball rolling on getting my molds done so that I can finally complete my LOTR model project!

Gollum will cast in 4 pieces (lower body and rock, upper torso, and 2 arms). Unlike all of my other models, Gollum is not wearing any shirt/coat where I could have hidden the seam between the pieces. I'll have to putty the seam on the arms when I assemble the pieces.






2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yo Adam Gollum Looks Awesome!!! Where's the finished product?!?!?


Dimitris

4:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home